Under the Program following seminars and workshops were held
1. Seminar on, U.S. Foreign Policy and South Asian Security by Michael Krepon, President, The Henry L. Stimson Center, Washington DC in May 2000.
2. Workshop on, The Challenge of Conflict Resolution in 21st century: Problems and Prospects held on November 11, 2000. Details
3. Seminar on, U.S and South Asia by Prof. Stephen P. Cohen, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institute, Washington DC on January 6, 2001.
4. Workshop on, The Challenge of Confidence-Building in 21st Century: Problems and Prospects held on February 23-25, 2001. Details
5. Seminar on, Nuclear Proliferation in South Asia by Dr. Haider Nizamani Post-Doctoral Fellow, Monterey Institute of Non-Proliferation Studies, California, on April 19, 2001.
6. Seminar on Security of Small States by Robert Green and Kate Dawes, peace activists based in UK and New Zealand on May 19, 2001.
7. Workshop on Paradigms of Conflict Resolution in South Asia – Dec 22-23, 2001 Details
8. Workshop on The World After September 11: Challenges And Opportunities Details
9. One-day seminar on “The World After the U.S.-Iraq War” held under the Program on Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution, International Relations Department, University of Karachi on April 27, 2003. Speakers in that seminar were: Brig (Retd) A. R. Siddiqi (Chair), Ambassador (Retd) Shahid Amin, Mr. Ghazi Salahuddin, eminent journalist, Dr. Prof. Moonis Ahmar, Dr. Sheikh Mutahir Ahmed, Mr. Shahzad Mahmood, CEO Future Matrix, Mr. Naeem Ahmed, Cooperative Teacher, International Relations Department, Ms. Muniza Zubairi and Ms. Wajiha Khursheed, students of International Relations Department.
10.Workshop on The Challenege Of Rebuilding Afghanistan Macrch 02-03 ,2005 Details
11.WoWorkshop on Conflict Resolution: Challenges and Realities
November 30, 2006, at the Computer Lab/Conference Room of International Relations
Department, University of Karachi Details
12. Regional Workshop on, “Teaching and Research Methods in Conflict Resolution” in collaboration with the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad on October 09-10, 2004.
13. International Workshop on, “The Challenge of Rebuilding Afghanistan” in collaboration with the Hanns Seidel Foundation, Islamabad on March 02-03, 2005.
14. International Workshop in collaboration with the Hanns Seidel Foundation, Islamabad at the Arts Auditorium, University of Karachi on November 26-27, 2007 on, "Conflict Management Mechanisms and the Challenge of Peace."
15. International Workshop on "Early Warning Systems: Potential for Crisis Management and Regional Cooperation" in collaboration with the Hanns Seidel Foundation, Islamabad at the Goethe Institut, Karachi on March 16-17, 2009.
16. Regional workshop on Conflict Resolution Research held at the University of Karachi on November 10-11, 2009 and organized by the Program on Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution, Department of International Relations, University of Karachi in collaboration with the Hanns Seidel Foundation, Islamabad.
17. Regional workshop on Restructuring of SAARC in March 2010 organized by the Program on Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution, Department of International Relations, University of Karachi in collaboration with the Hanns Seidel Foundation, Islamabad.
18. International Workshop on Conflict Transformation and the Challenge of Peace organized by the Program on Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution, Department of International Relations, University of Karachi in collaboration with the Hanns Seidel Foundation, Islamabad in December 2010.
19. Lessons to be learned from the Franco-German Peace Process. Guest speakers, Dr. Tilo Klinner, German Consul General, Karachi and Dr. Christian Ramage, French Consul General, Karachi. Held on March 14, 2013.
20. 65 Years of Pak-Russian Relations. Guest speaker, Dr. Andrey Demidov, Consul General, Russian Federal, Karachi. Held on April 11, 2013.
21. Mega Cities: Nexus between Conflict and Governance. Guest speaker, Ms. Nazia Hussain, PhD Scholar, George Mason University, Virginia, United States. Held on August 22, 2013.
22. How Pakistan Can Successfully Deal With Its Economic Challenges. Guest Speaker, Dr. Shahid Hasan Siddiqui, Chairman, Islamic Banking Institute, Karachi. Held on, September 5, 2013.
23. Violence and Development: Options for Developing Countries. Guest speaker, Mr. Boris Wilke, Senior Researcher, Institute of Interdisciplinary Research on Conflict and Violence, University of Bielefeld, Germany. Held on, September 10, 2013.
24. Reinventing the Silk Route. Guest Speakers, Dr. Christian Wagner, Head Asia Section, German Institute for International and Security Affairs, Berlin, Dr. Najam Abbas, Senior Fellow, East-West Institute, Brussels, Belgium and Mr. Saleem Aziz, Executive Director, Society for Advancement of Health, Education and Environment (SAHEE), Karachi.